Print Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Print
1. The “Our Promise” guarantee is only applicable to bespoke packaging orders and not to any orders placed on www.rocabapack.ie.
2. Our “Price Beat” promise is only applicable to quotes from companies based in the UK and registered with Companies House in England, Wales or Scotland.
3. All quotations must be provided on official letterhead or PDF, e-mails will not be accepted as valid quotations.
4. The “Price Beat” promise is applicable to the entire order total, inclusive of any set up charges, delivery costs, express delivery charges and additional costs and not on any individual element of the quote.
5. The competing quotation must be a “like for like” specification, including the following attributes: size of products, quantity ordered, thickness of material, print method and quality, lead time and delivery location.
6. Rocaba Group Limited will hold any quote for 14 days and any competing quote must be from that same time period.
7. Our “Price Beat” promise is not valid when being compared against any promotional offers, introductory offers or additional discounts being offered by competitors.
8. Rocaba Group Limited reserve the right to not process any order or competing quote on the “Our Promise” guarantee if we feel the competing supplier is not reputable or the pricing is not sustainable.
9. When placing your order, a Delivery Week will be given on your Sales Order and this week is the one that will be applicable for the purposes of this guarantee.
10. If for any reason we fail to deliver the goods by the agreed delivery date, we will refund you the full cost of delivery paid. If no delivery charge was applicable on your order, then we will process a refund to you for £20.00 (inclusive of VAT).
11. If there is no one at the delivery address to sign for the goods, this does not count as a missed delivery deadline.
12. Rocaba Group Limited may need to rearrange the delivery date. If this is done 5 or more working days prior to the original delivery week, then the new agreed delivery will come into force for the purposes of the guarantee.
13. If you are not 100% satisfied with the goods on delivery, you are required to inform your Sales Representative in writing within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
14. All goods must be returned IN FULL to Rocaba Group no later than 10 working days after receipt of the goods. The goods must be in the original packaging and condition as to when they were delivered and the quantity must be in full.
15. If the goods are returned as per the conditions in point 13 and 14 then Rocaba Group will process a refund within 7 working days of approving the return.
16. If any of the goods are used or damaged then this will be considered acceptance of the products.
17. Our Terms and Conditions of Sale apply at all times and are available on request.